We are looking for a highly ambitious, charismatic, engaging and target driven new business development specialist with outstanding communication skills and a proven track record in media, exhibition, events and sponsorship sales to join our dynamic team.
White Label is a multi-discipline events, marketing and creative agency with a strong record in forming private and public sector partnerships to support our exciting programme of business awards, exhibitions, conferences, regeneration and local authority work. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the ongoing development across our portfolio, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for leading proactive business development, increasing revenue from sponsorship sales and delivering tailored packages that lead to successful long-term partnerships.
- Increase sales volumes through new and existing corporate relationships
- Develop and maintain strong partnership relationships
- Manage business development to maximise all revenue opportunities, ensuring cross selling and up selling as appropriate.
- Manage and motivate an existing sales team
- Implement and oversee ongoing delivery of a CRM system
- Target setting, conduct monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline
- Working closely with the Directors and the Head of Depts. to identify new commercial opportunities
- Manage the production of post-event sponsorship reports and presentations including information from event marketing research
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working across sales and project management
- Previous experience in a Head of Sales position with a proven sales record
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook.
- Knowledge and ability to use a CRM system
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
- Proven excellent management, motivational and team relationship skills - ability to work with a team and achieve daily and monthly goals
- Commercial awareness; able to generate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for the business
- Experience of effectively managing multiple projects at once
- Gravitas, professionalism and confidence
- Experience working in the property sector, media or event sales highly advantageous
In addition, the right candidate will be required to:
- Deliver exceptional level of customer service and ensure positive customer experience
- Work closely with the Events Team to ensure all aspects of sponsorship campaigns are fulfilled
- Play an active role in the planning and delivery of all aspects of our partnership programmes
- Attend industry events
- Be a Self-starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and does it without required instruction
- Be detail oriented – pay attention to details regarding processes and pay extra attention to agreed sponsors and key stakeholder deliverables
- Take a proactive interest in the property, real estate and regeneration sectors
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic creative environment as part of team of 20 specialists
- 22 days annual holiday
- Annual Company Profit Share scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
- Salary: £36k - £45k dependent on experience plus generous bonus scheme.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to
Katharine Glass, Director –
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 10th December, 2018