We are a growing Croydon based business looking for a Web Developer, creative, passionate about problem solving and designing Wordpress websites with bespoke admin functionality.
As a Junior PHP Wordpress Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on several exciting projects to improve/create new products and services. You will be working closely with the design, development and marketing teams to produce high quality results.
You will be required to demonstrate any previous work you are proud of from either a commercial organisation or freelance work.
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using PHP, MySQL
- Experience with HTML, CSS3, JS, jQuery
- Able to create user interfaces & front end layouts from mock-ups
- Able to develop Wordpress functions and bespoke features
- Create interactive sites (user databases, responsive etc)
- Able to create/develop Wordpress shortcodes, plugins, themes
- Experience with version control, SEO and google page insights
- Knowledge of Adobe software including Photoshop
Hours and holiday:
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week with 1 hour for lunch per day (9:00am-5:30pm)
Dependant on experience
How to apply:
• To apply please send your full CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCIES!