White Label has an exciting vacancy for a web developer who is creative, passionate about problem solving and designing Wordpress websites with bespoke admin functionality.
As a Junior PHP Wordpress Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on several exciting projects to improve/create new products and services. You will be working closely with the design, development and marketing teams to produce high quality results.
You will be required to demonstrate any previous work you are proud of from either a commercial organisation or freelance work. This is a full-time role and salary will be dependent on experience.
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using PHP, MySQL
- Experience with HTML, CSS3, JS, jQuery
- Able to create user interfaces & front end layouts from mock-ups
- Able to develop Wordpress functions and bespoke features
- Create interactive sites (user databases, responsive etc)
- Able to create/develop Wordpress shortcodes, plugins, themes
- Experience with version control, SEO and google page insights
- Knowledge of AdoBe software including Photoshop
If this Junior PHP Wordpress Developer role sounds like you, please email here