Join the Good Growth debate at the Kingston Futures Conference, which takes place at the Rose Theatre in Kingston on Tuesday, June 27.
Find out more about one of south-west London's leading economic hubs at the second staging of the conference, organised White Label.
Peter Murray, chairman of the NLA will chair a host of speakers at the iconic venue in the heart of Kingston.
Charlie Adan, chief executive of the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames, said: "Kingston needs good growth to deliver the prosperity, jobs, homes and infrastructure required to enable the people of Kingston to lead fulfilled lives.
"Now is the time to ask 'What kind of Kingston do we want?'"
Other speakers include:
- Tony Pidgley: Chairman Berkeley Group
- Fiona Fletcher-Smith: Executive Director, GLA
- Joanne Skilton: Head of UK Retail, BNP Paribas
- Cllr Kevin Davis: Leader, Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- Sally Bundock: Business journalist and broadcaster
- Andrew Cooke: Deputy CEO, London & Partners
- Chris Curtis: Head of Crossrail 2, Network Rail
- Lucy Owen: Head of Housing (South London), GLA
Discover how transport infrastructure from Crossrail 2 to Go Cycle is unlocking Kingston's potential.
Understand Kingston's future as a 24-hour city, leading retail revival
Hear about potential growth opportunities and how you can engage with them
Discuss how placemaking can preserve Kingston's character while enhancing its appeal
Participate in debates around commercial, housing and retail delivery
Network with Kingston's key decision makers and take part in investor tours
Enjoy lunch at Kingston's prestigious Riverside complex, hosted by Jackson + Rye and an eveninrinks reception on the Thames courtesy of Turks Launches Ltd on their stunning New Southern Belle.
Tickets are £345 plus VAT. Don't miss out - book today at www.kingstonconference.org.uk