Join the second Kingston Futures Conference on June 27 which is being facilitated by White Label on behalf of the Royal Borough of Kingston.
Peter Murray, chairman of the NLA, will chair a host of speakers at the town's iconic rose theatre.
Panellists will debate the progress and future of Kingston as one of the leading opportunity areas in London.
Among the key topics of conversation
- Discover how transport infrastructure from Crossrail 2 to Go Cycle is unlocking Kingston's potential
- Understand Kingston's future as a 24 hour city, leading retail revival
- Hear about potential growth opportunities and how you can engage with them
- Discuss how place-making can preserve Kingston's character while enhancing its appeal
- Participate in debates around commercial, housing and retail delivery
- Network with Kingston's key decision makers and take part in investor tours
- Enjoy lunch at Kingston's prestigious Riverside complex, hosted by Jackson + Rye and an evening drinks reception on the Thames courtesy of Turks Launches Ltd, on their stunning New Southern Belle.
Tony Pidgley CBE, Chairman, Berkeley Group
Chris Curtis, Head of Crossrail 2 for Network Rail
Raj Kotecha, Managing Director, Amro Real Estate Partners
Charlie Adan, CEO, Royal Borough of Kingston
Cllr Kevin Davis, Leader, Royal Borough of Kingston
Rob Gray, Community and Stakeholder Relations Director, Heathrow
Darren Richards, Strategic Planning Manager, GLA
Viv Evans, Head of Planning and Regeneration, Royal Borough of Kingston
John Barry, Head of Network Development, TfL
Imshan Jamal, Managing Director, EQ Group
Wahid Samady, Chairman, CNM Estates
Prof. Steven Spier, Acting Vice-Chancellor, Kingston University
Tickets are priced £345 plus VAT. For more details or to book visit www.kingstonconference.org.uk