This award winning agency delivers a full service creative marketing and events product for a range of high profile clients.They provide an end-to-end service which is key to their success and extraordinary growth. We are looking for a talented Head of Marketing and Communications to develop the strategic marketing plans and for the diverse product portfolio and will play a pivotal role in communicating the vision and ethos of the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to really put their stamp on a fantastic company.
• Development and implementation of a Brand strategy.
• Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
• Overseeing implementation of a Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Working closely with the company's senior team and account managers; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
• Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
• Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
• Conduct market research via customer surveys and focus groups
• Evaluating marketing campaigns
• Monitoring competitor activity
• Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
• Manage online and social media presence and direct programs to improve general online social media reputation and recognition.
• Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
• Be creative
• Be innovative
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• Be outgoing, chatty, engaging, smart, straightforward, credible, ambitious, efficient, diligent and detail orientated with the ability to see the bigger picture
• Be a team player with a passion to support the agency in creative and commercial success
Skills & Experience:
• Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles, preferably from an agency background
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
• Evidence of driving ROI within a B2B and B2C environment.
• Strong understanding of press, radio, direct mail, social media, PR, exhibitions, outdoor marketing opportunities in order to advise, plan and deliver effective campaigns for clients
• Strong stakeholder management abilities.
• Strong interpersonal and team management/ leadership skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• Possess senior level presentation and communication skills (internal and external)
• Good general IT skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner with ability to resolve issues appropriately.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Be able to create and lead a team that will massively contribute to the development of our business.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
• Strong Maths and English skills.
Hours and Holiday:
• Holidays: 22 days per year plus bank and public holidays
• Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week with 1 hour for lunch per day (9:00am-5:30pm)
How to apply:
• To apply please send your full CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCIES!